Meet our CEO and Operations Manager – Corina Bailey
Corina is the founding Director of ProSpect Professional Inspections and current CEO, and is known for leading the charge in Australia for change in the way rental property inspections are carried out. In her role, Corina has been at the forefront of finding solutions to the continuous conflict and disputes occurring in tenancy debates, whilst protecting the assets of property owners with the respect deserved of a valued asset.
Renowned for her level of excellence, Corina has developed a national team of professional and independent Inspectors, providing unbiased 3rd party reporting that ensures:
- professionalism and protection for all parties
- Property Managers and Principals have quality assurance, enhancing their level of service
- independent unbiased reporting for the protection of tenancy bonds
- there are no problems, only solutions.
Her responsibilities include:
- Quality assurance for clients of the company.
- Focus on high quality selection of Inspectors, and continuous training in order to maintain the level of professional excellence that ProSpect has become renowned for.
- Overseeing and maintaining the high quality of service delivery that has made ProSpect the supplier of choice in the industry.
Qualifications and Training
Real Estate Salesperson Certificate no: 3451874 (Date of issue: 1/4/2011)
ProSpect Inspectors are selected on the basis of meeting and exceeding specific criteria.
While our Inspectors go through an intensive training program, potential Inspectors must also meet certain personality traits identifying them as suitable for the job. Some of these qualities include (but are not limited) that they:
- Must have owned their own property
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail capabilities
- Must know the basics of structural elements of a building
- Must have a good understanding of the relevant legislation
- Will be open to ongoing professional development
- Will arrive punctually and dress immaculately
- Will have a reliable, clean, good condition vehicle
- Will have excellent communication skills, be respectful to tenants and their privacy
- Will perform a thorough inspection and provide a comprehensive unbiased report.
In order to complete the ProSpect Training Program, Inspectors must then show competencies under supervision and ‘on the job’ in identifying and detailing:
- Wilful damage versus fair wear and tear,
- Anticipated problems from tenant behaviour,
- What is the responsibility of the tenant, and
- What is the responsibility of the owner.
ProSpect Professional Inspections is committed to providing a professional and specialised inspection service to the rental property industry by carrying out detailed independent and unbiased 3rd party reporting, mitigating conflict, risk, disputes and damage.
“I simply issue the Entry notice and ProSpect look after the rest. Their staff are friendly, courteous, efficient and professional at all times. I receive reports within 24hrs which allows me to act on any issues in a timely manner to the satisfaction of our clients. I would recommend ProSpect to any Property Manager who is looking to take the headaches out of inspections”. A very happy ProSpect client.